Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm very happy... with what I just did to you

Why is this news to me? Why is Ross sending me clips with John Mayer? I have no idea, but as of right now I have watched the video for that 'body is a wonderland' song a bunch and that 'scream at the top of my lungs' joint. I met John Mayer at Live Earth this summer. He seems like a nice enough down to earth guy.

What I didn't realize is John Mayer is fucking hilarious. Here he is pwning Ryan Seacrest on what may be a live red carpet broadcast. I need to learn enough Japanese and be famous enough to do this to someone one day...


Then there's this thing he made. It's similar to "Boom Goes The Dynamite" which is so old I'm not posting it here...


Well, it's looks like I like John Mayer. Please direct all concerns and comments to the comments section.

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

John Mayer's blog is pretty epic. I didn't think I liked him either until I started reading it.

sarah b. said...

Yeah, I surprised myself by liking him suddenly too after I came across his blog one day. I still can't stand to hear him singing about a body being a wonderland though.

themightymendoza said...

yeah his blog is pretty up there, but your blog is pretty up there too.