Monday, March 17, 2008

Frozen land

In less than 2 weeks I will be here...



I never dreamed that I would visit Antarctica (King George Island, to be exact). Now I'm going with a band I once tried to kill with a bottle, back when we couldn't draw enough people to a show to feed ourselves. If I don't get some up close time with a penguin I'm going to be pissed.

Luckily we will not be heading too far into the continent where shit can get kind of hectic....



Is it possible that I will be the first Puerto Rican in Antarctica? I will definitely be making an attempt to be the first person to wear a Hawaiian shirt in Antarctica. We definitely wouldn't be the first to play a rock concert there however.

edit : I will not be the first person to wear a Hawaiian shirt in Antarctica.


Dammit to hell.

3 comments:

I'm beth. said...

I better see a picture of you and a penguin. or else.

Anonymous said...

Though I would enjoy pictures of you in Hawaiian shirts with penguins, I think we can all agree it would be even better if you managed to get Jim in a Hawaiian shirt, possibly chilling with a penguin...

sarah b. said...

Wow! Antarctica updates, please!