Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm back!!!!

I know it's been FOREVER since I have posted anything on this blog. I don't even know if anyone is following this thing anymore.

The following has happened since I last posted on here in August :

- I turned 32
- I toured the entire U.S., and most of Europe
- I started smoking pot again for the first time in 4 years
- I started watching Mad Men
- I pretty much ditched Myspace in favor of Facebook
- I bought about 15 more pairs of sneakers
- I had a post featured on Blog Of Unnecessary Quotation Marks

I have been completely uninspired to write about anything, and to be honest with the touring going on I really haven't even had time. That is until tonight.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for your listening pleasure, straight from Peoria, IL... .MR. JOHN DAKER!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I still follow this =]