Sunday, August 10, 2008

Way too long (that's what she said...)

It's been one month and one day since I last wrote anything on here. I've been busy, and I'm sure you all don't want to read about the goings on in Regina, Saskatchewan or Butte, Montana. I can assure you that you don't want to hear about tent destruction due to steady 30 MPH winds, gravel parking lots, intermittent-net, drinking beers at 10am while playing scrabble in 95 degree heat, or how many baby wipes it takes to properly bathe an (overweight) adult human body.

Six more days and I can get back to writing normally, checking the internet for things that annoy me and videos that I can't stop watching.

In the meantime read Stuff Black People Hate because it's awesome, and it's only got a few more weeks of existence.

I apologize for the delay. I apologize to all 12 of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet there are more than 12 people reading this lol!

I'm such a lurker and find your blog very entertaining!

Me. said...

I'm one of the 12. And I LOL at your baby wipes comment. Atleast you figured out their awesomeness before you had a child! Now, we have baby wipes in every room and in our cars...and use them on the baby probably only 20% of the time.

Anonymous said...

Lol. I'm here, that makes 13.
Seriously dude, more people shuold read your blogs, they're hilarious.
And lol at that's what she said.
Patrick Stump says that, but he really shouldn't considering it's my joke. I guess we could share. Use your blog, dude, I love it.
Peace.