Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"I Yahoo'd it" just doesn't have the same ring

NERD ALERT...

Does anyone know how it's possible that in the year 2008 people are still using Yahoo! to do any sort of web searching? Somehow there is still a good chunk of people using Yahoo! for their day to day searches, which is bizarre....



This whole thing should just read "Google 50 billion searches, 100%". It makes me think of my tax guy who when trying to find the IRS website typed the ENTIRE ADDRESS into the Yahoo search box, hit "search" and clicked on the first site that came up. Amazing.

Are there really still people out there who use computers who don't know how to use the internet?? I guess I can make fun of them now on here. It's like making fun of the Amish.

1 comment:

I'm beth. said...

I don't know what you're talking about. I only use alibaba.com.